:)

:)
smile is the best and yet free medicine :)

Monday 20 August 2012

My dad asked me to lose weight. LOL

Hahahahaha. Let me finish laughing first, HAHAHAHAHA.
that day, yesterday i think, uhm, my dad was doing some housework in the dry kitchen.
He yelled at me and  requested me to do his job for him..
and i was... uhm doing my own thing if not mistaken..
So i was forced to remove my butt from the chair and heading to the kitchen.....
i was hopping and jumping around, like a psycho... LOL..
then i saw the door was half-closed and a tiny little slit there...
and i thought i could pass through that slit...
and BANG... my right butt get hit by the door and my left butt hit my father's face
as he was bending down his head to mop the floor.
MUAHAHAHAH. Both of us laughed like hell.....

and he started teasing me ... keep asking me to lose weight.
if not, nobody will marry me, and he has to 'feed' me until don't know when..
Hey, dad.. i'm trying to keep fit here. But those food, even a bread can be so tempting
when i'm trying to on diet. LOL.
every time when i open the fridge, and he will starts to call me 'fatty'... =.=|||... this is my dad...
oh my gosh..... food... stay away from me... HAHAHA... imposibruuuu... :)


okay, back to normal.
my dad is a wise man although he always teases me... =.=
he asked me start learning German language for preparation to study abroad in Germany next year. :)
Wow, it seems like he is serious this time. German..? oh, football..? gymnastic handsome boy..??
German hotdog...??? LOL. i know nothing about Germany ... Study abroad..??

My dad said i'm sucks in studies. Oh, this one i admit. Haha. maths especially... it's so torturing...
And chemistry.. oh no.. worst than maths. It's like some Alien language for me although they are just
the combination of alphabets and numbers..adding some ugly symbols.. HA...

So, he asked me to focus on my piano. get the diploma here and ‘roll' to Germany to study music.
Of course, i gotta try my best not to fail my STPM. :)
Yeah, seems like, my path is now fixed, well-planned.

But, study abroad in Germany, are you kidding me...?
that wouldn't be easy.....
but challenge accepted. Cause i don't wanna stuck in Ipoh and M'sia anymore.
i need to expose myself to the bigger and more colorful world. :)

hehehe. now get back and redo my maths.
and study Chemistry....T.T....

i might not have a beautiful face, but definitely i own a beautiful life.
with great friends, lovely family members and cute pets.
Thanks God :)




















No comments: