:)

:)
smile is the best and yet free medicine :)

Sunday 16 September 2012

lose weight project in processing. :)

hehe.
gam fei, minus fat, lose weight....
cincai apa la...
sick of being 'verbally abused' by my family.. my brother and dad especially..
both of them keep calling me fatty bum bum... uuurrrrggghhh...
Nah, i started my lose weight project A since last week, inspired
by a photographer during a simple photo shooting session.

That day, i went for a photo shooting because i'm the
bride's maid for my friend's cousin.
Wearing the bride's maid gown, doing hair up....
no need to make up, cause i'm only 'keh leh fair', just stand beside and smile.
OH NO... i look fat. Fat like a pig.
Shit, then i keep murmuring aside, and the photographer keep asking me to
SMILE, SMILE, BE CONFIDENCE, SMILE.
ain't he suppose to focus on the bride ? He said, i am ruining the whole photo.
please cooperate..... oh please, i fat like a pig, and u want to smile..? =(

Then during the break time, he came and talk to me.
He said, girl, no need to be upset. You are not ugly although not that pretty.
haha, he is a straight person, i like him.
Then he said again, the weak point of mine is not fat, but plump, not slim enough.
i look clumsy because i'm not confidence enough.

Yor.... then he asked me to exercise more, try to hold myself from the
temptations of snacks, junk food. No sweet food, no noodles, instant mee...
drink more waters and SLEEP EARLY.
if i am not that plump, i can be very photogenic, he told me.
MUAHAHAHA. i happy until max. when i heard this. HAHAHAHA

Thanks for his advises and inspirations. Because he used to be a fat boy.
sadly, the picture captured that day has copy right, so i can't take it out.
My lose weight project begins. Wait and see the result :)

i know i am fat :)
please wait, i will be slim in one day.
my lose weight project will succeed in one day :)
YOU SHALL WAIT.
























No comments: